About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, grandmother and businesswoman with a passion for life. I try to keep my priorities in life straight - Faith, Family, Friends. I love to try new and challenging things, spend time with friends and family, sew, embroider and laugh. I run a custom apparel decorating business from my home. I enjoy spending time with my grandchildren.

Monday, August 11, 2008

A goal

August 11, 2008
It’s just about 5 a.m. and I am staring a new project. I hope to begin writing in earnest. After being told by total strangers to write my story, along with numerous friends and relatives, here I go. I will try and post each week at least 3 times. So...if you are an avid fan waiting with baited breath for the next post and I let you down, let me know!

Yesterday, Sunday, I awoke with a thought planted firmly in my brain – “Between the lines” life’s journey through Christmas Letters. Since my annual Christmas musings have been received for many years with positive comments I was nudged into using this format for my memoir. I will keep you informed as I go on my progress. This blogsite will probably end up as a brag book for this one proud Grandmother!

1 comment:

Bob and Ruth Kremer said...

Mona,

Great first entry! You are an awesome lady! How blest we are to not only know you but call you dear family!

Go Girl! Go! You have much to offer this world!

love,
B & R